Hey again, people.

If you were in #nurpg today, you were probably around for the discussion about ways of bringing in new writers. If not, well, that's what this message is about. :)

If possible, I'd like everybody to go out and do some looking around for pages that will possibly link to us. For starters, we've come up with the GIA, the Anime Web Turnpike, RPGamer, and xenogias.com. I'm sure there are a lot more good sites out there, but I need suggestions. So if you know of a good site that might bring in people who'd be interested in Nu, please let me know.

Also, as far as some web updates go, I noticed that a lot of the character descriptions on the page are out of date--some are for characters that aren't even around any more. :) For people who are potentially going to join, it'd be nice if they could take a look at a list of current chapter series (either for individual characters, or by group, like Reunion) and some synopses--that way, they could kind of get a feel for what Nu is currently like. So anyway, as soon as you get the chance, write up a couple paragraphs on the chapters you're writing, and either post them to the list or send them to me. Try to get this done within the next week, if possible. :)

Thanks, Bart