This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF9CDF.742B5460 Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The wolf is lazy. He made me do his dirty work.

Original Message

=20 From: Rumor=20 To: buckb@mail1.nai.net=20 Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2000 8:15 PM Subject: [Nu] M2K is coming... are YOU prepared????!?!?!

Yes, that's right, time for more muffcon updatey goodness. Someone = be kind enough to fwd this to the FFML list, please. So. The time has come to set the date. We have to possible 4-day = weekends to choose from. They aren't exactly weekends with holidays... = you'll just have to find some time off or something. ^_^ Our choices are August 4th to 7th, or 11-14th. Both are friday to = monday. I think there's a holiday somewhere in the earlier one... for = Canadians, anyway. So... vote! If you wanna come, let me know which is better for you, = and we'll go with majority rules. Also, I want to get an idea of how = many people are coming, so let me know. Btw, in case you forgot, muffcon 2000 is in Columbus, Ohio, at = Bart's place. He's giving us all space to sleep (I call the couch _right = now_), (forwarder's note: I call Rum's lap _RIGHT NOW_) so bring a = sleeping bag or smth. You handle your own transportation, natch, and = food. I think we'll probly pool something like five or ten dollars from = each person to make a fund for renting movies or going to places, or = whatever. So. Mail me, people (that's nu@icrossroads.com). This is gonna be = the Esper event of, well, ever. Woo!

--Rummy

=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF9CDF.742B5460 Content-Type: text/html;

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: x-small" =

text=3D#000000> <DIV><FONT face=3D"Book Antiqua" size=3D4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT = size=3D2>The wolf is=20 lazy.&nbsp; He made me do his dirty work.</FONT></FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">

Original Message

=20 <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20 href=3D"mailto:nu@icrossroads.com" title=3Dnu@icrossroads.com>Rumor</A> = </DIV> <DIV><B>To:</B> <A href=3D"mailto:buckb@mail1.nai.net"=20 title=3Dbuckb@mail1.nai.net>buckb@mail1.nai.net</A> </DIV> <DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 02, 2000 8:15 PM</DIV> <DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Nu] M2K is coming... are YOU = prepared????!?!?!</DIV></DIV> <DIV><BR></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes, that's right, time for more muffcon updatey =

goodness. Someone be kind enough to fwd this to the FFML list, = please.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So. The time has come to set the date. We have = to=20 possible 4-day weekends to choose from. They aren't exactly weekends = with=20 holidays... you'll just have to find some time off or something. = ^_^</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Our choices are August 4th to 7th, or 11-14th. = Both are=20 friday to monday. I think there's a holiday somewhere in the earlier = one... for=20 Canadians, anyway.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So... vote! If you wanna come, let me know which = is=20 better for you, and we'll go with majority rules. Also, I want to get an = idea of=20 how many people are coming, so let me know.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Btw, in case you forgot, muffcon 2000 is in = Columbus,=20 Ohio, at Bart's place. He's giving us all space to sleep (I call the = couch=20 _right now_), (forwarder's note: I call Rum's lap _RIGHT NOW_) so bring = a=20 sleeping bag or smth. You handle your own transportation, natch, and = food. I=20 think we'll probly pool something like five or ten dollars from each = person to=20 make a fund for renting movies or going to places, or whatever.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So. Mail me, people (that's <A=20 href=3D"mailto:nu@icrossroads.com">nu@icrossroads.com</A>). This is = gonna be the=20 Esper event of, well, ever. Woo!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> --Rummy</DIV></BODY></HTML>

=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF9CDF.742B5460