--=====_96013454741=_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Clearly I need to expound on the Otakon thing. It's the big (big,= ancient, famous) anime con in Baltimore, Ohio. It's going on the weekend= of August 5-6, which is why M2K was pushed back to the 11-14. Uhm, do you= guys need to know anything else? Obviously, we'd be in Baltimore and not= Columbus. Split for a couple rooms, so it shouldn't be very expensive at= all. If we make it a four day thing (I hope we can), we'd have 1-2 days to= ourselves, non-con, I think (someone give me the exact dates of Otakon,= please) and the nights, of course. Anyway, no, I'm not cancelling M2K or something, this is just an= _idea._ As long as some of us are comign a long way, might as well see/do= as much as possible. So, lemme know what you all think.

--Rumsicle

--=====_96013454741=_ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2014.210" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: x-small" text=#000000> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Clearly I need to expound on the Otakon thing. It's the big (big, ancient, famous) anime con in Baltimore, Ohio. It's going on the weekend of August 5-6, which is why M2K was pushed back to the 11-14. Uhm, do you guys need to know anything else? Obviously, we'd be in Baltimore and not Columbus. Split for a couple rooms, so it shouldn't be very expensive at all. If we make it a four day thing (I hope we can), we'd have 1-2 days to ourselves, non-con, I think (someone give me the exact dates of Otakon, please) and the nights, of course.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyway, no, I'm not cancelling M2K or something, this is just an _idea._ As long as some of us are comign a long way, might as well see/do as much as possible. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So, lemme know what you all think.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> --Rumsicle</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=====_96013454741=_