--=====_96136619641=_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

As some of you are aware, and many othes aren't, I've been covertly= developing a NuRPG website over the past little while. It's designed to be= a place for Nu news and info for us veterans (and, given another week or= two, a nicely arranged chapter archive), and also as an introductory page= for newbies, whom we hope to get some of in the next little while. Now, I'd like _you_ to pop on by and look around. I direct your attention= to a couple important things: I updated the FAQ. Damn, that thing was old. The URL and email addys= are mostly correct and up to date, I changed some wordings, and I removed= the character summaries. Which leads us to the second point: the Nexus sports a whole section of= Plot Synopses. You can check them out now, there's neat written summaries= of many characters, but, I think not _enough._ If you've got a character= you're currently writing for, send me a paragraph or two -see? it can= very small and easy to do -so I can put it up. This'll help everyone keep= track on the characters running around at the moment. Try to keep= summaries general -don't include information that'll be outdated in a= couple months, like where he/she is on Nu at the moment. Third, if you _do_ have a synopsis up, please read it over. Check the= spelling for any errors I might've made, and _check the email link. _ Otherwise, enjoy! Obviously, the place is still under construction. A= couple links don't work yet, and there's lots more stuff (like more links= and affiliates!) to be added. Peace. ^_^

--Rum

--=====_96136619641=_ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2014.210" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: x-small" text=#000000> <DIV><FONT size=2>As some of you are aware, and many othes aren't, I've been covertly developing a NuRPG website over the past little while. It's designed to be a place for Nu news and info for us veterans (and, given another week or two, a nicely arranged chapter archive), and also as an introductory page for newbies, whom we hope to get some of in the next little while.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>Now, I'd like _you_ to pop on by and look around. I direct your attention to a couple important things:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I updated the FAQ. Damn, that thing was old. The URL and email addys are mostly correct and up to date, I changed some wordings, and I removed the character summaries. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Which leads us to the second point: the Nexus sports a whole section of Plot Synopses. You can check them out now, there's neat written summaries of many characters, but, I think not _enough._ If you've got a character you're currently writing for, send me a paragraph or two -see? it can very small and easy to do -so I can put it up. This'll help everyone keep track on the characters running around at the moment. Try to keep summaries general -don't include information that'll be outdated in a couple months, like where he/she is on Nu at the moment.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Third, if you _do_ have a synopsis up, please read it over. Check the spelling for any errors I might've made, and _check the email link.&nbsp;_</DIV> <DIV>Otherwise, enjoy! Obviously, the place is still under construction. A couple links don't work yet, and there's lots more stuff (like more links and affiliates!) to be added.</DIV> <DIV>Peace. ^_^</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> --Rum</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=====_96136619641=_