hrm. That wasn't meant to go to the list, grr. But I *am* the New Ca, and expect more official stuff from me soon-ish.

-Heather

Queen of the Lemmings wrote: > > Okay, I've just been apointed the new CA for NU. But the last character > list I have is from October, and I'm *not* sure I have all the recent > chapters. I know you're pretty reliable for this sort of thing, so I'm > wondering if you could forward me the most recent list, if you have it, > and the chapters after october? Please? And change the info on the > page for the CA? use my hotmail account, please, GMLannie@hotmail.com. > thankupo! > > -Heather >

> Well I lived with a child of snow > when I was a soldier, > and I fought every man for her > until the nights grew colder. > > She used to wear her hair like you > except when she was sleeping, > and then she'd weave it on a loom > of smoke and gold and breathing. > > -Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"

-- Well I lived with a child of snow when I was a soldier, and I fought every man for her until the nights grew colder.

She used to wear her hair like you except when she was sleeping, and then she'd weave it on a loom of smoke and gold and breathing.

-Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"