Swell! I should have finished a chapter I started a while back during my winter break, but didn't. I need to get back in touch with rasis. That is, if he's still around?

I'm sure I'll be hearing from you soon. Oh, I better check my other address, I bet it never got changed . . . *sigh*

Pat (Estrenar)

Queen of the Lemmings wrote:

> Greetings All > > Okay, yes, I am the new Character approver for the NuRPG. And I don't > want us to die! So, I'm going to be cruel, and use my Axe, even now. > What this means is, those deserving will be receiving an e-mail either > tonight or tomorrow telling them that they are dangerously MIA. If by > the end of the month, I have heard nothing, you will be cut. I will be > sad. So please, write... even if it is bad and horribly unedited... > there's always re-writes. Keep the *story* going for now, so we can > (re)gain momentum, and worry about details later. Let's *do* something > about our sorry state instead of just talking or lurking over e-mail... > > -Heather > NuRPG Character Approver

> Well I lived with a child of snow > when I was a soldier, > and I fought every man for her > until the nights grew colder. > > She used to wear her hair like you > except when she was sleeping, > and then she'd weave it on a loom > of smoke and gold and breathing. > > -Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"