OKay, Rasis is gone, alas. He gave up, because he sucks a lot. And he also just never wrote... And no, you address never did get changed, but I will be getting list admin powers soon-ish, so if you want it to change, I will be able to do that. Would you rather uses this addy for Nu?

-Heather

Patrick Joseph Condon wrote: > > Swell! I should have finished a chapter I started a while back during > my winter break, but didn't. I need to get back in touch with rasis. That > is, if he's still around? > > I'm sure I'll be hearing from you soon. Oh, I better check my other > address, I bet it never got changed . . . *sigh* > > Pat (Estrenar) > > Queen of the Lemmings wrote: > > > Greetings All > > > > Okay, yes, I am the new Character approver for the NuRPG. And I don't > > want us to die! So, I'm going to be cruel, and use my Axe, even now. > > What this means is, those deserving will be receiving an e-mail either > > tonight or tomorrow telling them that they are dangerously MIA. If by > > the end of the month, I have heard nothing, you will be cut. I will be > > sad. So please, write... even if it is bad and horribly unedited... > > there's always re-writes. Keep the *story* going for now, so we can > > (re)gain momentum, and worry about details later. Let's *do* something > > about our sorry state instead of just talking or lurking over e-mail... > > > > -Heather > > NuRPG Character Approver

> > Well I lived with a child of snow > > when I was a soldier, > > and I fought every man for her > > until the nights grew colder. > > > > She used to wear her hair like you > > except when she was sleeping, > > and then she'd weave it on a loom > > of smoke and gold and breathing. > > > > -Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"

-- Well I lived with a child of snow when I was a soldier, and I fought every man for her until the nights grew colder.

She used to wear her hair like you except when she was sleeping, and then she'd weave it on a loom of smoke and gold and breathing.

-Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"