OKay, since you started the trend with *my* chpater, and have already said you're willing to undergo the 'treatment', so to speak, here are my comments for you :D

I like the details of stuff that you put into your chapters. It really seems to me, as a reader, that you have all the different histories and suchery of the different tribes worked out. And I *was* going to mentiong the repetition thing, but I just got your e-mail, so now I don't have to ;) I also like your names. The fight was kinda cool, but I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to draw out with the ambiguous 'feeling' John is having about his "pack"... Plus I just haven't seen a chapter for John in so long that I can't remember what he's like :) Anywa, good stuff and keep posting. I'm interested to see what will happen with all the tribes and Ghoryad(sp?) stuff that's been going on.

-Heather(Jan/Daniel/others)

DarkSpiral wrote: > > Hello everyone. Been awhile, hasn't it? :) > > Here's the newest Darkspiral chapter. Comments and the like, as always, are > welcomed.

-- Well I lived with a child of snow when I was a soldier, and I fought every man for her until the nights grew colder.

She used to wear her hair like you except when she was sleeping, and then she'd weave it on a loom of smoke and gold and breathing.

-Leonard Cohen, "Winter Lady"