This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0ABDB.67B55B20 Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello, everyone ^_^

Heather suggested I go ahead and give you all a little bit of = information about myself. I'll go ahead post my cheesy little "about = myself" bit, then I'll post my character's profile and prologue.

My name's Micah Weltsch. I'm currently a sophomore in computer and = information sciences at Kansas State University. I also really enjoy = writing, biking, hiking, video games, anime and reading.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, especially Forgotten Realms and = Planescape. I also currently run a D&D game that's entering the = Planescape world. My appreciation for the Planescape setting is what = led me to join the NuRPG as Tertek, my favorite tiefling character (for = those who don't know, a tiefling is a part-human, part-something else = being...nobody knows what the something else is but everyone generally = assumes it to be Lower Planar, i.e., demonic) who I have played from = the time he was a measly level 1 thief in 2nd edition through where he = finally became a 10th/10th level Rogue/Wizard in 3rd Edition. =20

Aside from classes, I spend my time making a mess of my apartment (read: = trying to clean up but just shifting everything from one place to = another), writing and practicing my piano. Currently, a friend of mine = and I are working on a Lunar fanfic in which the cast of Lunar: SSS = meets the cast of Lunar: Eternal Blue in the future, along with a few = new characters of our own creation. Yes, there will be a web site up = eventually that has the story posted. A warning, though...the fic will = be very spoiler-rich so read at your own risk.

And I do have a webpage of my own that's still in the preliminary and = primitive stages of webpage development. The webpage, called "Chocobo = Forest" is dedicated exclusively (for now) to Final Fantasy 4, quite = possibly my favorite RPG. Here's the address:

http://dragonkingdrum.tripod.com/index.html

Well, that's all about me. I'm sending Tertek's profile and prologue = right away, so be expecting them in the next few minutes ^_^;

Micah Weltsch

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0ABDB.67B55B20 Content-Type: text/html;

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, everyone ^_^</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Heather suggested I go ahead and give = you all a=20 little bit of information about myself.&nbsp; I'll go ahead post my = cheesy=20 little "about myself" bit, then I'll post my character's profile and=20 prologue.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My name's Micah Weltsch.&nbsp; I'm = currently a=20 sophomore in computer and information sciences at Kansas State = University.&nbsp;=20 I also really enjoy writing, biking, hiking, video games, anime and=20 reading.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, = especially=20 Forgotten Realms and Planescape.&nbsp; I also currently run a D&amp;D = game=20 that's entering the Planescape world.&nbsp; My appreciation for the = Planescape=20 setting is what led me to join the NuRPG as Tertek, my favorite tiefling =

character (for those who don't know, a tiefling is a part-human, = part-something=20 else being...nobody knows what the something else is but everyone = generally=20 assumes it to be Lower Planar, i.e., demonic) who I have played&nbsp; = from the=20 time he was a measly level 1 thief in 2nd edition through where he = finally=20 became a 10th/10th level Rogue/Wizard in 3rd Edition.&nbsp; = </FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Aside from classes, I spend my time = making a mess=20 of my apartment (read: trying to clean up but just shifting everything = from one=20 place to another), writing and practicing my piano.&nbsp; Currently, a = friend of=20 mine and I are working on a Lunar fanfic in which the cast of Lunar: SSS = meets=20 the cast of Lunar: Eternal Blue in the future, along with a few new = characters=20 of our own creation.&nbsp; Yes, there will be a web site up eventually = that has=20 the story posted.&nbsp; A warning, though...the fic will be very = spoiler-rich so=20 read at your own risk.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And I do have a webpage of my own = that's still in=20 the preliminary and primitive stages of webpage development.&nbsp; The = webpage,=20 called "Chocobo Forest" is dedicated exclusively (for now) to Final = Fantasy 4,=20 quite possibly my favorite RPG.&nbsp; Here's the address:</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20 href=3D"http://dragonkingdrum.tripod.com/index.html">http://dragonkingdru= m.tripod.com/index.html</A></FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, that's all about me.&nbsp; I'm = sending=20 Tertek's profile and prologue right away, so be expecting them in the = next few=20 minutes ^_^;</FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Micah = Weltsch</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0ABDB.67B55B20--