> > Is there anything big that's going on in Freehaven that I should know > >about before I post my next chapter? Tertek is on his way to Freehaven > and I > >want to make sure my chapter doesn't contradict anything happening there at > >the moment. >Currently, Zeta is in Freehaven... and I'm *way* behind on my >chapter-writing for her. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull myself through >the rest of Zeta 13 and get to the good parts of that story arc, but it'll >take time in any case. Since I haven't been reading lately, though, I >don't know whether your character has seen or done anything that anchors >him to any specific point in continuity, so I don't know whether this is a >problem or not. (I really ought to take the time to catch up, though...) >Aside from that, if you aren't aware, aside from Zeta and Bleak, Freehaven >is currently deserted. The Technorgs, which were a key side threat early >in NuRPG, are now all dead. There isn't terribly much for the majority of >characters to do there, really, aside from looking at all the technology in >confusion -- though by the time Zeta 13 is over, a larger percentage of it >will be functioning. -- Pteryx Damn, guys...Give me a chance to answer...;P

So, Zeta and Bleak are gonna be in Freehaven...Tertek and Meiryou seem to be heading that way too...

And lastly, Vashanna and Simon (after she gets him healthy) will be heading there as well...But that won't be for a few chapters...

Right now though, my two characters are north of Freehaven...Getting together...And such...^_~

You'll see...

Josh